I fucked your mom for gum money

Fashion advice for obese girls with Down Syndrome.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Hey, check out my Neil Diamond fan poetry!

I've been working on this shit for a while. Rather than put my God-Hero in homoerotic situations like the slash-dot fiction geeks do, I'd rather imagine my God-Hero as a vengeance -seeking warrior who sits at the right hand of Crom in His Mountain Lair on high.

The Harkening

I harken to the words, I harken to the words,
the harkening of Brother Love, the singer who sings his song.

Not in a cold voice, but a earthy world-worn voice,
the voice that sooths the night like a precious fog.

But the voice tonight is not at peace,
vengeance and wrath replace the ease,
a beautiful and vengeful beast:
Neil Diamond is the Vindicator.

His sword raised high, he decimates his enemies.
His songs of love replaced but a shrieking battle cry.
The dragons flee, the dust flies like fire from his mane.
"I harken ye, mine enemies to die!"

And die they may, die they might,
a slashing of tendons, a perilous fight,
a screech of ungodly beast in flight,
Neil Diamond rules this night.

Neil Diamond rules, this night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home